Advertising Sales Executive
£ to 32k + commission + excellent benefits
Advertising sales executive with experience of selling print and online for a b2b publisher who are long established, innovative and part of an international group.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking for stability, longevity and the opportunity to build on skills and have a long term, secure career.
The role is a mix of developing new and lapsed accounts so you should enjoy working with new clients and developing accounts by offering new solutions to clients' needs.
The publications and digital offerings are prestigious and supported well by their respective business communities.
Initial training will be offered on your products and you will have access to training throughout your career to allow you to develop further.
You will be talking to professionals who respond well to mature, well thought out conversations so you should have evidence of dealing with a very professional clientele.
You will sell bespoke display and recruitment advertising solutions to a range of new business prospects and existing accounts including print, online, e-newsletter and any other sponsorship opportunities.
This is primarily a phone based sales role however the successful candidate will be required to carry out face to face meetings as appropriate to client need.
Summary of Responsibilities:
To develop new business opportunities and build up strong client relationships with existing clients to ensure that client’s objectives are achieved and revenue targets are exceeded.
Key Result Areas
• To contribute and exceed the revenue targets.
• To ensure all accounts have an optimum planned contact strategy
• Develop a deep understanding of the market and the competitors within it to come up with new ideas to develop the portfolio brand(s).
• This position is a mix of new business and some account management
• To contribute towards the planning and execution of contingency and gap fill activity if needed
• Assist in launching new products and revenue streams to maximise revenues and exceed budgets.
• Be responsible for sourcing new leads.
- media sales
- advertising sales
- display sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"