Isn’t it time for you to Love Mondays? You should work for reed.co.uk, the UK’s number one job site and recruitment brand.
Starting right here, we want to encourage everyone to embrace the first most excellent day of the week with a smile. We want you to be excited at the thought of going to work and join us here at reed.co.uk on our mission to slay the beast of career misery and make Mondays the greatest day of them all.
We're looking for a talented, enthusiastic and motivated Media Sales Executive to join our SME Team.
- In 1995 reed.co.uk became the first website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK
- co.uk is the UK's #1 job site featuring vacancies from over 25,000 recruiters a year, including private and public sector employers and leading recruitment agencies
- Our mission is to help the world Love Mondays by connecting people with the right job
- More than 7 million jobseekers turn to reed.co.uk monthly in their search for work, making over 160,000 applications every day
- On reed.co.uk you'll find jobs across 42 industry specialisms
What you’ll do
- Have a new Business Focus- Source, engage with, and win business from new clients. We work with a wide array of companies, ranging from some of the UK’s biggest brands, such as Audi, ASOS and Amazon through to UK-wide local businesses and the latest digital start-ups. We’re always looking to add to these names - that’s where you come in!
- Source and manage prospective leads - Using your own initiative and our in-house systems, you’ll discover new leads looking to fill existing and future vacancies, and be able to establish the value of any new prospect.
- Engage and understand the customer - You’ll proactively and assertively engage with your leads, primarily by phone, building trust as an expert advisor on our service, and understanding their recruitment needs through multiple points of contact.
- Match solutions and win business - Having understood the challenges for the company - and the individual - you can recommend and justify the best solution, showing resilience to overcome any potential objections, and ultimately close the business.
- Be passionate about our brand - We want you to know our brand values inside out, and be passionate and enthusiastic about what we do. You’ll be an expert in our products and their features, and use that knowledge to match the needs of your clients.
What you’ll need
- Any previous sales experience although this is not essential
- Enjoy working to targets
- Ability to create, maintain and grow excellent client relationships
- Good questioning, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Positivity and resilience
- Great attention to detail
- Did we mention interpersonal skills?
What you’ll get **
- Up to £25,000 basic salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- Fantastic development opportunities with a structured career path and tailored talent plans
- Up to 30 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Love Mondays campaign - something new happening every Monday - pizza Mondays, massages, yoga etc.
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
- Performance incentives including trainer club - vouchers of £100 to spend on trainers of your choice, posh local breakfasts and scaling the O2 to name a few
**Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover, a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
The role is right for you if you want to work hard and develop your career in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment. However, if you want to work in a 'boiler room’, don’t want to move your career forward or are more of a Sunday person, this really is not the place for you.
So if you want to join the UK’s leading job board and one of its most innovative digital platforms ... and you’re ready to Love Mondays, get in touch today and apply now.
- Media Sales
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job