Promedia Publishing is looking for an exceptional salesperson to help contribute to its exciting growth and continued success!
This is the perfect opportunity for a highly entrepreneurial salesperson who is capable of learning quickly and taking control of a brand, and running it like their own fast-growing small business across print, digital and events.
The role will work pre-dominantly across our healthcare group, currently consisting of two titles with the prospect of adding additional titles in the future.
Each title provides a monthly magazine and daily e-newsletter service to thousands of subscribing industry professionals, supported by a website and social media channels. The role will primarily focus on selling advertising packages across these platforms as well as event sponsorship packages.
Day-to-day responsibilities for the successful sales executive will include:
- Account management of a rich group of loyal clients
- Generating new business from new clients, and creating exciting new commercial opportunities for existing clients
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales and forecasting future revenue to the group sales manager
- Working closely with the editor to continually innovate and grow the brand
We require the following qualities:
- A proven track record for account management and new business development
- Impeccable organisational skills
- Passion and an entrepreneurial spirit to grow the brand, and also contribute to the wider success of ITP Promedia
Promedia Publishing is a subsidiary of ITP Media Group, the largest magazine and digital publisher in the Middle East & India. The company publishes several market-leading titles from its central London office. We are also home to landmark national events and awards ceremonies for the industries we serve.
To apply, please submit your latest CV and a cover letter which tells us why you want the role and explains why you’re a great match for what we’re looking for.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Media Sales
- Organisational Skills