A Global Advertising Company are looking for tenacious, money hungry New Business Sales Executives to join their fast expanding team in west London.
Great location by the river, Monthly massages, Weekly yoga & pilates classes, Bootcamp, Tech Talks, We sponsor Age UK Tablet, Workshops and Codebar, Workshops & Brown Bags, Hackathons, Pool Table, Table Tennis, Team lunches, Breakfast, Free pizza now and again, Christmas, Halloween and summer parties!!, Development Training, Networking opportunities with the Classifieds Group around the globe!
- Qualify and follow up on sales leads
- Competitive awareness
- Keep up to date on market knowledge and trends
- Review all up sell opportunities within your client base/ geography
- Full transparency on pipeline for accurate forecasting to line manager
- Manage key sales ratios & conversions to ensure target achievement
- Effective time management to enable maximum efficiency and output through the day/ week/ month
- Ensure that the CRM is always up-to-date and accurate with regard client conversations and related emails/notes
- Achieve and over exceed daily CSFs and performance metrics (calls, proposals etc)
- Built up a portfolio of new customers using cold calling and prospecting
- Call warm customers and convert them to paying clients
- Close sales and direct clients through the sign up and implementation steps
- Liaise closely with the Customer Service & Development teams to ensure continued world class user experience
- Document sales trends and customer/prospect feedback and report back to management
- Research opportunities and competition
- Support additional projects to improve overall sales team results
- Fluency in English and strong communication skills required
- Enjoy working in a pressured environment
- Meet or exceed all published standards measured weekly, monthly and YTD
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Demonstrate a desire to make decisions, take ownership and make judgment calls
- Strong sense of confidentiality and professionalism
- Good understanding of Sales Process
- Self motivated, good team player and excellent telephone skills
- Technically adept, with strong experience using MS Excel and the Office suite and CRM applications
£22,000 - £24,000 OTE £35K!!
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
Working with excellent OTE progression opportunities!!!
Compiled by : Nikki Casey
Compiled on : 04/09/18
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.