An ideal opportunity for someone who would like the opportunity to travel to exclusive shows every year, held in Cannes, Singapore, USA and beyond! you would be involved with top exclusive brands in a glamorous world.
You would only need to have 6-12 months media sales experience or someone with a solid telephons sales background wishing to move into the Media World This well established Media & Events company is one of the largest independently owned b2b publishers in the UK/Europel
The primary objective of the role is to sell new business display advertising across print, online and emails - while managing and developing key accounts.
- Sales on the telephone and face to face.
- Identifying and acquiring new customers in order to generate new revenue and increase market share.
- Maintaining and growing a number of existing accounts and building strong relationships with those clients through regular face-to-face and telephone contact and high levels of customer service;
- Managing the delivery of performance reports back to clients.
- Developing a strong understanding of the market in order to identify opportunities to expand sales.
- To ensure that the Company processes and policies in relation to revenue generation and representation in the Company accounts is accurate and appropriate in all circumstances, referring matters to the Finance Director, Financial Controller, Commercial Finance Manager and relevant CEO Direct Report whenever necessary.
- Adherence to all relevant HMRC and all other regulatory accounting principles.
- To adhere to Company policies including the Anti-Bribery and Corruption policy.
- To carry out any other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time.
Competencies and Personal Specifications:
- Clear and demonstrable ability to successfully sell using a structured and organised strategy. Demonstrable success in new business and account management;
- Experience of selling advertising across print, online and emails.
- Experience of selling multiple products is an advantage
- Experience of planning and writing proposals for clients;
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to influence and negotiate for time and resources at all levels.
- Evidence of success in building and managing relationships with high level stakeholders.
- Evidence of success in prioritising and dealing with high level sensitive information and enquiries and taking appropriate action on a regular basis.
- Organisational awareness with the ability to operate with confidence and credibility across all functions of the Company.
IT, Administrative and Organisational Skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with the ability to create presentations an advantage.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and to demonstrate an effective and resourceful approach to addressing issues.
- Strong Admin and multitasking skills a must.
This role offers lots of opportunities, a £24k basic salary with 30% commission potential.
- Key Accounts
- Market Share
- Media Sales
- Display Advertising
- digital advertising
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job