Salary: Up to £30,000 basic, £60,000 OTE
Our client is a well established company looking for a strong Media Sales Professional who is looking for their next challenge in a fascinating and rewarding sector. This role offers much more scope and resposibility than a standard Media Sales role, which in turn allows for greater financial reward!
To sell advertisement space by telephone and face-to-face visits. Key to this is developing new business in these fast-paced markets, whilst also closely managing relationships with your regular clients and the media buying agencies. This is crucial to ensure that existing revenues are safeguarded whilst simultaneously developing new business to ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded wherever possible
- To observe and learn the required information about clients’ products, needs and business practices in order to offer effective sales presentations and appropriate product assistance
- To prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing clients to sell new advertising and protect and increase existing business.
- To prepare promotional plans, sales literature and media information as required.
- To ensure that all administrative or account enquiries or problems are resolved, one way or another, effectively and efficiently.
- To liaise closely with the production team to ensure that advertising copy is supplied on time and accurately produced.
- To attend relevant external exhibitions and events to develop new business, increase knowledge, meet and manage existing clients, and build up new contacts.
- To assist in the preparation of the budgets for advertising sales for the publications’ annual business plan.
- Will have 4+ years’ sales/account management/Business Development experience
- At least 1+ years' Experience in Media Sales or Advertisment Sales
- Be very results driven
- A strong customer focus - being able to meet the needs of internal and external customers, understanding their requirements and responding appropriately in line with business objectives
- Experience of key stake holder management
- Experience of using CRM platforms / ideally Salesforce
- Be comfortable presenting to a senior audience
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Media Sales
- Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'