You will have proven success in selling media advertising and be confident, dynamic and driven. You will be adept building and maintaining relationships with clients, keeping up to date with your market, seeking out new leads and networking at industry events. You must be organised and be able to work autonomously.
• Maintaining clients’ accounts and building upon existing relationships.
• Promoting of advertisement space to potential and existing clients.
• Attending networking events and representing the brand at exhibitions
• Carrying out market research to ensure the online platform is up to date with current trends.
• Developing current network of professionals via email, social media and on the telephone.
• Identifying new leads and passing onto the sales team where appropriate.
The successful candidate will need to possess the following skills and attributes:
• Experience within media/ sales.
• Maintaining and developing business opportunities for the brand and enjoy networking with professionals.
• Seek to improve and develop within the company.
• Energetic, charismatic and a great communicator.
• Ability to keep targets in mind and make decisions to achieve these.
• Able to close deals and develop revenue.
• Self-motivator and able to manage own time accordingly.
Key features of this role:
• Type: Permanent
• Hours: Full time (Monday – Friday, 9.30am – 6.00pm/ 9.00am – 5.30pm)
• Basic Salary: £20,000 + commission
• Probation period: 3 months:
• Location : Colchester
• Free onsite car parking
If you are interested in this role please get in touch as we would be keen to discuss a meeting with a selected Reed consultant for consideration of this vacancy.
Please call Kayla Rose on 01206840100 or Email: Kayla.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job