Media Research Analyst
Los Angeles, CA
$50-55k - depending on experience
Do you want to be part of a growing media research team? If so, I have an exciting opportunity to join a leading full-service advertising agency as a Media Research Analyst. They're looking for a self-starting and responsible individual to help in the media department.
ROLE OVERVIEW - MEDIA RESEARCH ANALYST
- Analysis of data connected and then presenting insights back to senior level stakeholders
- Heavily involved with client projects to scope effective research that drives insights for key business issues
- Interact with clients, vendors and associates and will be viewed as an expert on a variety of media research resources
- Assisting the VP of Media Research with a range of responsibilities including strategic thinking, monthly media research education meetings, vendor data organization, and communications of various kinds.
- Teaming up with a diverse, enthusiastic, multi-disciplinary team of media rockstars with a smart sense of humor.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with media tools including Nielsen NPower, Who's Watching TV, Strata, Mediaocean, Kanta Stradegy, SQAD/Workhouse MediaTools, MS SQL
- Well organized and excellent communication skills
- Self-starter and the ability to work without supervision
SALARY AND BENEFITS
The successful Digital Media Analyst can expect a salary of $70-80k plus a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information about the role press "apply now".
Media Analyst, Research Analyst, TV Research, Nielsen, Npower, Strata, Analyst, Digital, Media, Data, Primary, Secondary, Quantitative, Qualitative
- Media Research
- Media Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job