The Role - Responsibilities
- Liaise with Product and Engineering team to fully understand the requirement of the material.
- Produce a high calibre of training material and videos to be pushed throughout the business as go-to guides.
- To work within a timely manner, effectively and efficiently.
- To communicate with members of senior management ensure the quality of the content being produced is of standard.
- Communicate with the customer team to understand user requirements.
The Role - Requirements
- Experience working within a similar role producing video content for training and marketing teams.
- Keen interest in video marketing/training production.
- Experience in graphic design or similar field.
Under these unprecedented times, it is going to be a requirement for this role going forward that the ideal candidate will be able to both interview and start remotely.
If you're interested in this role then please apply immediately or send your CV as the deadline for this role will be coming up soon.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'