SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000
BENEFITS: up to 25% (£11,250) + Car Allowance up to £5,500k per annum + Company Pension + Healthcare Scheme
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Luton, Milton Keynes. Cambridge, Hertfordshire,
THE OPPORTUNITY - Media Planning Manager / Media Account Manager
Your role will be to build and maintain exceptional relationships with agencies (especially media agency) to ensure we receive the very best commercial deals. You will manage the relationship to ensure we are fulfilling our efficiencies and maximising response across all media platforms including TV, Digital, Radio and new, evolving channels.
To support your decision making you will have access to many forms of data and results. We’re keen for someone to be data and insight obsessed someone who ensures no stone is left unturned before making a range of commercial media decisions for direct response campaigns.
Essentially we require a Media Planning and Buying Manager to implement the best campaigns across a selection of media channels, capturing the appropriate target audience for the best price, to maximise volume and minimise cost per acquisition
Media Planning Manager / Media Account Manager
ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS YOU WILL:-
* Develop and execute innovative media strategies and programs.
* Execute high performing multi-channel campaigns across digital and offline channels for our portfolio of brands.
* Research all media channels and develop the right strategic allocation of media resources across all marketing channels.
* Demonstrate and stretch the business to embrace new digital and emerging media platforms.
* Utilise effective data and insights: competitive, marketing mix model allocations, targeting and re-targeting.
* Implement processes to track and review campaign success for future learning opportunities.
* Build strong relationships with agencies
* Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of media and its output.
* You will grow partnerships with the wider group to ensure best practices and efficiencies are being implemented and developed.
* Manage significant media budget of circa £4million.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR? - Media Planning Manager / Media Account Manager
* Proven track record of delivering multi-million budget campaigns that deliver profitable growth working for a significant brand.
* Data literate and curious - a natural at interpreting data to unlock insight for commercial advantage
* Digital understanding and a futuristic outlook.
* TV, radio, programmatic & paid social (prospecting and retargeting), affiliates, email marketing, bid management tools experience desirable
* Previous experience managing media planning and buying for a consumer market.
* Experience of managing significant media budget.
* Experience of managing and buying media for a range of different channels.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Media Planning Manager / Media Account Manager reference KA1803-18 to DD: +44 (0) Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) . Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job