Job Title: Media Planning Account Executive - Direct Response
Location: Central London
Salary: £25K-£30K (Dependent on experience)
2020 is finally coming to an end. If you’ve been waiting the New Year to find a new role, then look no further!
We are working on a fantastic opportunity with one of our great clients; an award winning Independent Media Agency located in the heart of London. The successful candidate will be giving the opportunity to work across a whole manner of direct media channels; from TV and press, radio & OOH. You will sit with a close knit team and have exposure to clients whilst focusing clients campaigns, building out media campaigns and executing them. You will be the point of contact for the client, making sure their wants and needs are met while also communicating with media owners to ensure all planned media goes ahead without any issues. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to make the next step within the industry, and doing so in an environment which will allow you to grow and flourish. If this sounds of interest then please do read on for more info:
What will help you stand out from the crowd:
- 1/2 years agency experience.
- A strong knowledge of direct response & DRTV
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to follow tasks to set deadlines
- Keen attention to detail.
- Comfortable using Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc.
Some key responsibilities and duties include:
- Responsible for the creation of campaign schedules.
- Set up the necessary platform access for campaign implementation.
- Support the team with implementation of the media strategy and project management of campaign activity.
- Daily campaign monitoring ensuring delivery and performance metrics are under control.
- Check creative meets the required specifications and liaise with creative resource to make any adjustments if required
So if this sounds like the ideal role for you then pick up the phone and give us a call for a completely confidential chat
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'