The experience we need.
- Prior experience working in a media planning and buying role, ideally within an agency
- Knowledge across all channels particularly digital (display, social, video, programmatic, content syndication, PPC)
- Experience of UK media and broader planning / buying would be advantageous.
- Experience of working with B2B brands with particular focus on technology and software would be ideal, but not essential.
- Working closely with the planning team to create campaign and marketing communication plans that drive measurable results.
- Oversee the media planning and buying.
- Analysing and researching clients' target audiences.
- Making recommendations and managing media plans - liasing with media owners.
- Analysing data sources and analytics to generate reports and illustrate ROI
- Set in a beautiful village in the county of Oxfordshire, the agency provides a culture of social inclusion and creative diversity.
- This agency provides the most up to date technology allowing you to achieve awesome results on behalf of your clients.
- They are regularly winning awards and work predominantly in the technology client space.
What you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary and a brilliant list of company benefits and the opportunity for career growth.
How to apply.
If you are a Media Planner Buyer and want to join a larger agency with a big reputation then this is the perfect opportunity.
If this sounds of interest, please click apply or call and speak with Dan.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job