My client, a global giant within the Social Media industry, is looking for a Media Partnerships Regional Marketer to join their team in London, on a 10 months contract.
The ideal candidate will have a strong appetite for technology, experience in launching and activating marketing programs and a proven ability to drive complex cross-functional global initiatives.
This person will be responsible for every aspect of regional marketing from planning to execution. Ideally, they would also have relevant experience in entertainment, news, sports, or a related industry. This is a full-time position based in our central London office.
- Collaborate to build and activate EMEA marketing plans with global, regional and in-market teams
- Plan and execute all aspects of our presence at both homegrown and major Industry events
- Manage localisation and coordinate seamlessly across internal reviewers and agency contacts Scale global marketing programs and collateral to drive adoption and support education of products
- Funnel globally developed content and strategy to EMEA and communicate business value for buy-in and adoption
- Track, analyse and communicate quantitative and qualitative metrics to measure marketing impact
- Develop a deep understanding of regional needs and market nuances Demonstrate an understanding of the media industry and partner needs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in-region and across the globe to support pre/post product launch activities, including executions on the ground.
- A/BS degree
- 7-10+ years of experience in a relevant industry, with demonstrated
- 7-10+ success scaling and executing multi-channel programs
- Cross-cultural experience an advantage
- Proven ability to define, develop and lead programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment Event management experience across planning, branding, agency selection and execution
- Analytical thinker who can think strategically about issues, leading to recommendations and action plans
- Track record of cross-functional success with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Experienced stakeholder manager, juggling priorities and managing expectations
- First class communication and presentation experience Experience in media or B2B marketing an advantage
- EMEA market expertise an advantage Role will require 30-40% European and US travel
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'