Do you have a passion for all things media? Are you looking for a temporary contract? My client are an esteemed public sector institute who are looking for a Media Officer to join them on a temporary basis for 3-6 months.
This role offers the chance for an excellent candidate to lead on all news-related operations on site including writing newsworthy stories, press releases and social media content. In addition to this, the Media Officer will also be the principal contact for external media crews and play a key role in the development of the long-term media strategy.
For this role, the candidate must have:
- Excellent written skills that can apply to a range of audiences
- Confident relationship-builder & understanding of key stakeholders
- Experience in local & national media
- Knowledge of the processes and procedures of a press office
- Expertise in both online and offline communication channels
- Great organisational skills and the capability to work independently or as part of a team
- Journalism qualifications are desired but not essential
If you’re excited by this challenge and have the capabilities and aptitude to step into this position, CLICK APPLY NOW!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'