Job Title: Media Insurance BrokerFull Time, PermanentMonday to Friday 8.45am to 5.00pm
Salary: up to £35K
Division: Commercial Account Managed
Our client is looking for an experienced Commercial Account Handler/ Technician to join their expanding Account Managed Team in Twickenham.
The role will be both interesting and varied and will focus mainly on the Media sector, so experience in this area would be ideal. However you will also be dealing with other types of commercial insurances, from Property/ BI, Professional Indemnity and Motor, through to Cyber and Crime and Media, some of whom are high profile, global businesses, so considerable experience in these areas is essential.
The role will be predominantly based in the client's spacious, open-plan office close to Twickenham Mainline station, however, client visits are encouraged and supported.
- Working within the client's highly successful Media Team in Twickenham, you will poses considerable experience having worked within the commercial insurance sector, and, ideally have a good knowledge of the Media Insurance sector, products and insurers.
- You will be supporting a team of Account Managers that manage a portfolio of well-known Media organisations and agencies, so will be ready to pick things up quickly and be able to demonstrate high levels of integrity and discretion at all times.
- Ability to provide a positive client experience at all times
- Ability to communicate confidently to create a good rapport with clients
- Self-motivation to complete tasks within required time frames
- Be persistent and proactive
- Ability to demonstrate passion and energy to make a difference to team and company goals
- Ability to use own initiative, work under pressure and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to impart knowledge to others and challenge insurers where appropriate
- Exceptional organisational/ prioritisation skills
- Some focus on growing existing book of business via upsells and referrals
- Attention to details and accuracy essential
- CII qualified preferred
- Possess competent knowledge and application of IT (Outlook / Excel / MS Word)
- Experience of using Acturis advantageous
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job