You will be working within the financial services sector based in London.
We are looking for a person with strong analytical thinking, good knowledge of excel and an interest in digital marketing. This person should keen in getting involved in developing and optimizing a mediabuy portfolio.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing company in the financial sector, and be part of a global award winning team as a Media Executive.
As a Media Executive based in London, you will have the key responsibilities:
- Get involved with day to day operations of the digital marketing team.
- Research and Development of new areas of growth, vendors and marketing channels for online lead generation and brand awareness
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and be informed on current events and market trends
- Responsible for monitoring our media partners and management of all admin requests
- Monitoring company profiles and reviews on media and social sites for any client complaints or negative comments, and resolve them
- Work closely with the content and design team in order to create landing pages, banners, and content for our online channels.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on key metrics for line managers and stakeholders
The successful candidate as Media Executive based in central London would need:
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Strong Analytical Thinking
- Strong interest in digital marketing and communications
- Creative and can think outside of the box
- Very well organised, with excellent attention to detail and knowledge of relevant industry tools
- Able to work under pressure and be a good team player
You will receive a brilliant salary between £30,000 to £32,000 depending on experience a benefits package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job