Are you interested in the fast paced digital marketing & media industry?
Are you looking for dynamic, fun loving London offices in South West London?
Do you want to work with FTSE 250’s, Fashion Retailers, Consultancies & Boutique agencies?
If the answer is YES, Recruitment Consultancy could be the opportunity for you!
What does this client look for in Graduate Recruitment Consultants?
- Competitive nature: have you played sport to a high level?
- Hard work: have you worked multiple jobs? Worked from a young age?
- Resilience: have you overcome an injury? Career knockbacks? Financial strain?
- Hunger for money: have you found innovative ways to put more money in your pocket?
- FUN: do you thrive in a sociable, lively and dynamic environment?
Sound like you? Read on!
What should you know about the Client?
- Digital Recruitment Consultancy based in the city of London
- Founded in 2013, they are rapidly becoming the industry leaders in Digital Recruitment
- Work with Digital Designers, Consultants, Digital Agencies, Fashion, Tech & Creative firms
- Young, determined team striving to become world leaders in digital recruitment
- Champagne Friday’s are an essential part of the week!
What can this Client offer you?
- One to one recruitment training from Senior Consultants, and a whole supportive network behind you every step of the way
- Company Quarterly Incentives (Concerts, Football/Rugby tickets, Go Karting, Ascot, Holidays, Spa Breaks to name a few)
- Champagne Fridays
- Chill out area & beer fridge in the office
- Basic salary of £20-23k + Uncapped commission structure:
- £35,000 - £40,000 OTE Year 1
- £50,000 - £60,000 OTE Year 2
- £90,000+ Year 3
- Career progression from Trainee to Director is completely in your hands - the sky really is the limit!
WISER GRADUATES are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With a wealth of experience working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
WISER GRADUATES have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates on the market. We won’t interview you on mass like many of our competitors but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment company you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world’s leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand’ throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
WISER GRADUATES recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about Wiser and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
WISER GRADUATES - your recruitment careers starts here!
Wiser recruits in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, BioscienceRecruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, BoardRecruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job