Media Buyer Manager
If you are an advertising, media planning and/or digital marketing professional seeking your next challenge, this is a brilliant opportunity to advance your career as a Media Buyer Manager.
Our client enables businesses, from SMEs to global 1000 corporations, to purchase and sell their surplus assets through an innovative and powerful online sales channel. With an international buyer base of nearly 3 million and nearly $7 billion in completed transactions, our client is building a better future for surplus.
Now, they’re looking for a results-driven Media Buyer Manager to find and recommend the best acquisition channels to their Campaign Managers.
- Salary starting from £35,000
- Great development opportunities
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
After your probation, you’ll also be entitled to:
- Private medical scheme
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Fostering an entrepreneurial, collaborative, vibrant workplace, our client challenges and empowers their employees to perform at their best.
Our client’s core values of integrity, customer focus, innovation and mutual trust and accountability drives individual and corporate success right across their business.
So, if you’re looking to make a positive, lasting impact and realise your full potential in a fast-paced and relaxed environment, our client wants to hear from you.
As the Media Buying Manager, you will oversee all aspects of our client’s global buying process, from identifying the best acquisition channels and media, through to negotiation and purchase.
Working with the EMEA Campaign Managers, you will:
- Develop and create media strategies and plans based on a clear understanding of Campaign Managers’ requests to reach their target audience
- Work with the Analytics Team to translate strategies and marketplace growth goals into media buying, demand generation and PR opportunities
- Develop the buyer base and generate demand for their upcoming sales
- Oversee EMEA media and market research activities
- Monitor and report on the budget
- Negotiate with media to secure advantages, favourable rates, and favourable time slots and purchase and maintain relationships with vendors
To be considered, you will need:
- Experience in an advertising, media planning and/or digital marketing role
- Previous experience of managing the marketing budget and maximising ROI goals
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and good knowledge of Google Analytics
- A degree level qualification, ideally in marketing, advertising, mass communication or business administration
- Exceptional communication skills
- To be data-driven, results-oriented and a creative thinker to find and recommend the best acquisition channels to campaign managers, achieving the highest ROI within the given budget
Ideally, you will have experience of B2B markets in online marketplaces, but this is not essential.
Our client is eager to hear from candidates with experience as an Advertising Manager, Media Planning Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Media Buying Manager or EMEA Media Buying Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applications for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are looking to challenge yourself as a Media Buyer Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.