Media Buyer & Analyst - London - £40,000-£55,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a role within an established industry-recognised online marketing platform as a Media Buyer & Analyst who will be responsible for media buying for online ad display campaigns, including daily analysis of campaigns and subsequent media buying changes.
Our client is global leader in integrated marketing solutions. With 16 offices around the world, and with over 350 clients in the UK, our client's integrated marketing solutions allows marketers to achieve the full potential of digital marketing.
As one of the world's leading internet service companies, our client provides a variety of consumer and business-focused services including e-commerce, e-reading, travel, banking, securities, credit card, e-money, portal and media, online marketing and professional sports.
Our client delivers personalised experiences that engage consumers and their commitment to transparency allows them to continually optimise their performance. Our client has an established reputation for the highest levels of service, an honest approach to business, a drive for growth, and most importantly - a team who is bright, friendly, and passionate about what they do.
As the Media Buyer & Analyst you will work closely with the Client Services team to find creative solutions for advertisers and you will be responsible for the satisfaction, success and growth of your client's portfolio. You will be responsible for setting up media buying strategies for all of our client's products and will understand and implement campaigns for client's to achieve their desired goals.
Your role as Media Buyer & Analyst will be hands-on and you will provide direction on all advertising campaigns, identifying key optimisation strategies and work with the tech team (on how to improve media buying using data gathered) as well as the client services team (in the preparation of client materials, including spend forecasts and campaign performance analysis).
In return, you will work in a flexible environment with excellent benefits and get the chance to develop your skills on a wide variety of interesting projects.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, mathematics, business, or similar highly analytical/quantitative degree
- Strong Excel skills (VBA/SQL would be advantageous)
- Knowledge of Media Buying
- Experience with online marketing campaigns
- Ability to communicate findings and recommendations thoroughly and concisely
- Experience with focusing on business and client needs
- Experience with balancing requirements of different stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mind-set
- Experience working within a collaborative environment
- Passion for learning and solving problems through data analysis
We are shortlisting candidates for this role NOW. If it this sounds like the role you have been looking for then please e-mail your CV and a covering letter to or alternatively you can call Halimah on .