A very successful client are now looking for an experienced 'Media Business Development Manager’ to join their expanding team in the Heart of Welwyn Garden City.
With an impressive portfolio of clients, we are keen to hear from any Applicants who have worked within the Advertising / Media Industry, who are seeking a fresh challenge!
Job Title: Media Business Development Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 DOE + OTE
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
What you’ll be doing…
- Pro-actively selling both Print and Digital Advertising space to new clients
- Researching new prospect clients, introducing company services
- Outbound prospecting to businesses while qualifying and fact finding
- Negotiating with customers over the phone
- Order processing and sales administration
- Account management of existing accounts to ensure retention and growth
- Attend meetings as and when required to support your sale
- MUST have experience within the Media / Advertising Industry
- Business acumen, with an understanding of basic business finances
- Excellent face to face and telephone communication skills
- Basic IT skills including; Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and E-mail
What’s in it for you…
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Competitive basic salary and attractive OTE
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'