McCann Bristol is part of McCann Worldgroup, the world’s largest advertising and communications network. If you join our family, you will find a happy balance between being part of a local, dynamic, creative team and part of a global organisation committed to feeding each part with some of the best research and insight in the world.
In Bristol our clients are varied and impressive, and deserve the very best agency talent on their accounts. So we go for gold throughout every part of our business. This means clients are extremely well looked after, and our creative wins awards.
The UM media team are responsible for the planning and buying of media campaigns for our clients. The team has extensive experience across the full range of online and offline channels.
Right now we have an exciting opportunity for a Media Assistant to join our media team. If you’re a motivated individual looking to start your career in media and advertising with the opportunity to work across multiple clients and channels, this is the role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Media Assistant at McCann Bristol, you’ll be responsible for working with the Media Director across several key accounts, as well as providing support to the rest of the media team. You’ll:
- Develop an understanding of the different clients you work on, their industry, objectives and ways of working
- Be trained in the use of industry tools such as DDS, DEN and TGI
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with the account teams at media owners
- Provide administrative support to the media team through regular tasks
- Ensure the highest quality in all that is delivered from planning, delivering and reporting on TV campaigns
WHAT YOU NEED
- Education to degree level, or to A-level equivalent with some work experience
- A desire to work in advertising, particularly within media
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proven ability to remain calm under pressure
- A great communicator and convincing negotiator
- A proactive "can-do" attitude
- The ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- To be part of the most creatively exciting and dynamic team in the South West
- A competitive salary with whole host of lovely benefits
- To be part of the largest integrated agency in the UK, which invests heavily in training and equipping its people
- To work in a modern office in Bristol, the greenest city in the UK and the birthplace of Blackbeard the Pirate
- Administrative Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"