Powering informed decisions
WHO ARE YOU?
Would you like to work with well-known companies and brands?
Are you fascinated by media and how it shapes reputation?
Do you love data, and write about it compellingly?
Then read on …
WHAT DO WE DO?
We work with a wide range of clients, helping them answer questions like: “What kind of profile do we have in the media?” “How effective is our PR?” “Are we getting the right message to the right people?”
Our reports help our clients deliver successful PR campaigns, measuring and managing their media reputation.
We analyse coverage from traditional and social media – print and broadcast as well as online. Our skilled team of analysts support our clients through their decisions and planning.
THE NITTY GRITTY OF THE ROLE
- Analysing research findings, teasing out insight from raw information, while exercising creative judgement to see beyond the numbers
- Drawing out key positive and negative stories, patterns and trends from data
- Producing written reports which summarise media coverage accurately and concisely
- Designing new reports with flair, finding innovative ways to picture data
- Compiling new data by reading and evaluating media articles, integrating with other data sets
- Ensuring clients’ reports are completed by the deadline, which is usually monthly or quarterly
- Quality assurance: checking data before processing, and proof-reading reports written by other analysts
- Developing an understanding of both qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Building market and sector knowledge and expertise
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
- Impeccable written English, with strong report writing experience or evidence of writing skills developed elsewhere
- Proven analytical ability, with an in-built sense of curiosity and love of learning
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Good communication skills and ability to liaise with other teams and partner agencies
- Numerical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage multiple projects
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work to a high standard under pressure
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Foreign language skills, preferably major European, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese and Arabic
- Experience of descriptive statistics, statistical packages, querying languages, statistical programming languages, or Business Intelligence packages would be an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
We are keen to see your writing skills, so please send us a cover letter with your CV, explaining why you would be the best person for the role.
MORE ABOUT US
At the heart of WPP, Kantar’s connected intelligence solutions provide clients with a holistic understanding of the changing media landscape. Through our leading-edge media research, we provide the most accurate and comprehensive intelligence on media consumption, performance and value. Our insight, expertise and best-in-class data and services enable clients to measure, monitor and target the most effective media. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'