Superb opportunity for a commercially focussed, confident communicator and creative administrator to work within an enthusiastic Client Services team of a city centre media agency to become an Account Executive! This agency provides bespoke audio solutions for businesses across a variety of sectors. From commercial in-store radio, broadcast music playlists to radio ads, press interviews, podcasts and band studio hire, to digital signage.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage some existing client accounts.
- Participate in all aspects of accounts, including: script writing, new feature development, regular client meetings, marketing, assisting in preparing proposals, contracts and the associated negotiations.
- Develop strong relationships with decision makers in client accounts and maintain regular contact to facilitate client retention, informing them about new developments, products and services, and maximising revenue from the existing customer base.
- Respond to any enquiries regarding key accounts as quickly as possible, ensuring professional, successful and effective resolution of any issues arising.
- Ensure client expectations are managed, met and exceeded wherever possible.
- Escalate technical issues to the support desk of issues to reach a solution ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Process billing instructions to the finance department in respect of business and service charges.
- Develop good working relationships with all divisions within the company and participate in team meetings.
- Provide proactive administrative support to the Client Services team.
Graduate-level education is preferable, with exceptional written and oral communication skills. Creative writing aptitude is essential, as is the ability to proof-read.
You are a charismatic and proactive self-starter who enjoys working on your own initiative, and are outgoing, personable and unwaveringly positive with a 'can-do’ attitude! You are an individual who likes to make a lasting impact across a range of varying clients. You are also highly organised with exceptional attention to detail, have lots of fresh ideas and commercial flair, with the ability to demonstrate a passion for client management and relationship building!
This is NOT a sales role!
If you feel your talent and experience match this really interesting and varied role, tell me how and apply NOW!
- Communication Skills
- Creative Writing
- General Administration
- Organisational Skills
- Presentation Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'