Media Account Manager; Manchester, Broadcast Media, £28-35K
We are working with one of the North's leading agencies in their search for a Media Account Manager with Broadcast experience. This agency have an outstanding reputation for their staff retention and development so if you're looking for a career rather than just a job, this is definitely an agency you should be considering.
Responsible specifically for Broadcast Media working with a talented team, the Media Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing effective broadcast media plans for clients that effectively target their core customers.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders within client businesses to understand their core aims and objectives in order to suggest the most appropriate broadcast strategies.
- Keep abreast of industry developments and changes, identifying new opportunities for clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with the networks (TV and Radio).
To be suitable for the Media Account Manager role experience of broadcast Media planning and buying is essential. Experience within an agency or broadcast media business would be a huge advantage. Additionally you will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience managing clients.
- Ability to build relationships with both clients and the networks
It's an exciting role working on behalf of major clients within an ever changing, fast paced industry. For more information on this exciting Media Account Manager role, forward your CV ASAP!
- Account Manager
- Client Services
- Media Buying
- Media Planning