Med Comms Principal Medical Writer UK
A great opportunity has arisen for a Principal Medical Writer to join a dynamic and expert team of medical communications consultants. The successful applicant will be the scientific content development lead and data expert on pivotal accounts and a key partner for key clients, advisors, and internal colleagues.
If you consider yourself somebody who is commercially and technically savvy, and have a passion and drive to better patient outcomes world wide, then this is the position for you!ROLE
For this position, being a flexible team player who is able to efficiently manage and prioritize your workload in step with our clients’ fast-moving and evolving projects and priorities is key. You will be building and maintaining professional relationships with clients and clinical experts and will be comfortable and confident in frequent virtual meetings.REQUIREMENTS
For the position, ambition to continually improve and refine your writing and content delivery to meet our exacting quality standards is key. You will have proven ability to quickly understand scientific data and be able to discuss these as a trusted partner and strategic advisor with our clients and expert faculty. Other specific requirements include:
- Have a qualification to BSc level (MSc or PhD an advantage)
- Minimum of 5 years Medical Communications Agency experience
- Minimum of 2 years as a Senior Medical Writer
- Flexibility to travel internationally
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a keen interest in the scientific and the brand-relevant/commercial aspects of medical communications and solid experience in both.
- If you can communicate in another language this is an advantage but not a necessity
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working for improved work/home life balance
- A fun and friendly working environment
- Generous pension contributions
- Childcare voucher scheme
- 24 days’ annual leave per year plus an additional 4 days at Christmas
- Well-being support package
If you value high quality standards, transparent communication lines, well-established infrastructure and energetic environment, apply today and see where it takes you!
For more information on this position, get in contact with me directly to explore all the options you have!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"