A Mechatronics Engineer - Research and Development with knowledge and experience of electro-mechanical engineering is required for a manufacturer of high tech special purpose machinery.
The role of Mechatronics Engineer - Research and Development will include:
- Prototyping and testing of new electro mechanical solutions
- Develop test rigs to automate or semi-automate testing procedures
- Strip down existing electro-mechanical systems to improve system functionality or improved production process through re-engineering.
- Build test rigs to include microprocessors, plc's, motors, sensors.
- Software programming to integrate the technology.
The suitable candidate for Mechatronics Engineer - research and Development will need to possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Degree in Mechatronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Control System Engineering.
- Experience with electro-mechanical integration
- Hands on practical individual happy to get involved in designing and building test rigs.
- Organised and structured approach to looking at technology optimisation.
If you are multi-skilled engineer with an inquisitive nature able to strip down technical products to find ways to improve functionality or assembly then please click on the link to apply for Mechatronics Engineer - Research and Development. In return for your experience we can offer an attractive salary with benefits working for a leading manufacturer of high tech automated equipment.
- mechanical engineer
- product development engineer
- Mechatronics engineer
- research and development engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job