We are looking for a time served shift maintenance engineer. Using your maintenance/engineering skills, knowledge and experience you will carry out planned maintenance programmes and timely reactive maintenance for breakdowns and faults.
- To assist in the control, monitor and review the maintenance, calibration, external service, repair of all production plant equipment within the maintenance schedules and EWR system.
- To assist in ensuring that all maintenance and contract work is carried out with due regard to food safety and best practise
- To assist in the training and development other engineering personnel
- To assist the Engineering Shift and Planning Managers in monitoring and reviewing planned maintenance schedules
- To be aware of engineering issues on a daily basis and proactivity seek and recommend improvement opportunities.
- Provide technical knowledge and experience to resolve technical problems.
- Assist in the management of contractor and resources whilst ensuring that quality and standards are maintained.
- Communicate and action engineering issues on daily basis accurately along with providing root causes, helping organise & implement any appropriate follow up activities.
- You will have experience of working in food manufacturing or similar environment
- Qualified with HNC or equivalent certificate
- Experience with PLC (preferably Rockwell), Use for diagnosing faults and small program modifications
- Experience with servo motion control
- Have a flexible approach to working times
- Excellent planning and prioritising skills
- Wrapping machine experience is favourable
Ask anyone here at Burton’s Biscuit Company what we’re most passionate about and you’ll get the same answer from everyone – the baking of quality biscuits for the whole family to enjoy. To us, a ‘treat’ is nothing less than a deliciously tasty biscuit that will delight our customers every time and ensure they come back for more.
Our forward-thinking strategy historically led to some impressive results with Burton’s Biscuit Company transforming its portfolio shape and profitability since 2009. We hope to accelerate our portfolio transformation and growth further by expanding into adjacent categories, new geographic territories and through synergistic bolt-on mergers and acquisitions.
We offer fantastic company benefits, an environment that you will enjoy to work in and?genuine development and progression opportunities.
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply by clicking the link.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not heard from us within?2 weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been short listed for an interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'