Temporary Mechanical Technician, Leeds, £15 - £18phr (Monday – Friday)
Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting for a temporary Mechanical Technician to join a large Public Sector organisation in Leeds for a 3 month assignment (with a strong possibility of extension). The assignment can start immediately.
The role forms part of a busy Maintenance Team, who provide a mechanical service to the organisation’s sites, duties will include;
- Carry out planned maintenance, fault finding, installation and reactive repairs work
- Maintain heating and ventilation/air handling systems
- Repair and replace fans, pumps and motors
- Plan and organise work to co-ordinate with the wider team
The successful candidate will have;
- Significant experience within a commercial mechanical/plumbing role
- Previous experience of working within public buildings would be advantageous
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent craft qualification
To apply for this position, please use the link provided or contact Chris Page at Castlefield’s Leeds Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'