The main purpose of the role will be to carry out maintenance work on site.
The role will include but not be limited to;
* Carrying out mechanical modifications, plat upgrades, installation and commissioning.
* Carrying out maintenance on safety instrumented systems.
* Problem solving and diagnostic checks on mechanical and process equipment.
* Electrical isolation and restorations of medium and low voltage electrical equipment.
* Working in compliance with cGMP standards.
* Preventative maintenance activity.
* Development of maintenance procedures.
* Compliance with all HSE requirements including safety policies and procedures.
* Training and development of apprentices.
The ideal candidate will have / be;
* Recognised apprenticeship in a core discipline of engineering.
* Qualified to ONC level.
* Experience within the Chemical / Pharma industry.
* Ability to read and understand schematic, PID and EFDs.
* Hazardous area working experience.
* Working knowledge of; glass lined vessel systems, pressure systems, mechanical sealing systems, filters and dryers.
* Working knowledge of; DSEAR, ATEX.
To apply for this role please send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Rowan Smith on
Kelly Services are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client in relation to this vacancy.