JOB - Mechanical Technician
LOCATION - Oxfordshire
DURATION - 3-6 months
RATE - £15-18p/h
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Technician with a leading organisation based in the Oxfordshire area on an initial 3-6-month contract basis.
My client specialises in machinery and equipment used within the Science & R&D environments.
The Mechanical Technician will be required to support technicians and scientists during installation and commissioning of the beamline equipment.
The Mechanical Technician is required to have the following;
- ONC/NVQ/HND in Mechanical Engineering
- 2years+ proven technical experience
- Experience working with one of the following; cryogenics, high temperatures, magnetic fields, ultra-high vacuum, specialist gases, cooling water
- Ability to understand and interpret mechanical drawings
- The ability to carry out light mechanical and electrical assembly tasks
- Experience with detectors, diagnostics, motorised equipment, vacuum equipment.
If you are interested in the position, please apply with an updated CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency