Mechanical Technician - Fitter
Kronospan has an opportunity for a Mechanical Technician - Fitter to join our team based in Chirk, North Wales. Joining us on a full time, permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £42,000 including shift allowance, overtime & bonus.
At Kronospan we pride ourselves on delivering “Wood Perfected” and have invested in innovation since 1897 and no more so than now. As a result we are seeking an additional Mechanical Technician - Fitter who can add real value to the Engineering team.
Day Mechanical Technician Hours - 08.00 - 16.30 (Mon to Fri)
Shift Mechanical Technician Hours - Full Continental 4 on 4 off (06.00 - 18.00 & 18.00 - 06.00)
TheMechanical Technician – Fitter role:
- Providing front line maintenance support to a specific area of our industry leading plant
- Drive continuous improvement projects
- Bring fresh ideas – could we be doing this better?
- Heavy involvement in planned preventative maintenance
Skills, knowledge and experience required by our Mechanical Technician - Fitter:
- Experienced in manufacturing maintenance, particularly skilled in hydraulics and pneumatics
- You will be educated to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering. A relevant HNC qualification is also desirable
- A ‘Hands-on' individual, you will also positive, with a ‘can-do' approach to your work
- This is an ideal opportunity for ambitious, resilient and target driven individuals to progress your career in a successful, multi-national organisation
Just some of what we are able to offer our Mechanical Technician - Fitter:
- Expected earnings between £30,000 & £42,000
- Exciting and challenging work
- Continued training, support and career development
- The opportunity to work with and learn from, industry leading people who are committed to technical excellence
If you have an enthusiastic can do mentality and a willingness to challenge yourself in order to push your learning and progress your career as our Mechanical Technician - Fitter please click ‘Apply’ below.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'