Are you looking for a new role? are you use to working away from home or looking to work away from home? This maybe the role for you!
My client provides Mechanical and Electrical Installation services for a variety of industries. This Company has specialist expertise in the delivery of design, procurement, installation, handover and assurance of M&E systems. From construction site set up, They supports mechanical & electrical projects under construction, through to the permanent Mechanical & Electrical installation.
- Ensuring information and material available and valid for all works carried out on their site. Also to report all completed works, incomplete works or problems to the Works manager after each shift to ensure progress/status kept up to date.
- Ensuring all resource on site ensure compliance, Project and site environmental rules, regulations and standards.
- Supervise and ensure the correct use of the tools plant and machinery on site in line with corporate policy.
- To ensure works are completed to the agreed scope and being aware of works that are not currently within the scope. Reporting these additional works requirements to the Works Manager for action and instruction prior to any installation works.
- To ensure full compliance with all H&S requirements in line with the H&S Policy and the appropriate project standards.
- Highlighting potential or actual site issues or blockers and ensuring these issues are reported back to the Works manager for action.
- To carry out all team briefings as required by them or the Client or the Project and ensuring understanding of these briefings by the works team.
- Prepare material and equipment schedules for procurement and construction
- Prepare the division of work among their labour group
- Prepare risk assessment and action plan for every activity
- Material verification, preservation, monitoring and early notification for shortages, damages etc. including consumables
- Hands on role, including pipe fitting and fitting duties.
- Preparing pipe systems for flushing, hydro and pressure-testing.
- Min 5 years relevant experience
- Experience in Heavy Industries i.e. Petrochem, Oil & Gas, Shipbuilding etc
- Must have experience of overseeing large teams
- Must want to work abroad
- CSCS Card (Gold minimum)
- Hands on supervisor role preferably with a pipefitting background.
- Experience of basic rigging and lifting.
- Asbestos awareness
- Rigging certification
- M.J.I. 10 (Hand Torque and tagging)
- IPAF 3a/3b
- Working at height level 2
- Abrasive wheels
- NVQ 3 in relevant discipline
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job