This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Mechanical Supervisor - M&E Contracting - £40k - £45k - London. A London based M&E Contractor is looking for a Mechanical Supervisor to join their current on-site team. The ideal candidate will have experience within Supervising Mechanical Building Services installation projects. My client are leaders within the residential market and experience of supervising such projects would be of an advantage. Undertaking high-profile prestigious projects within London and South East they are growing steadily and are well-known within the industry for engineering excellence.
About the Client:
A leading player within the South-East M&E market, this London-Based M&E Contractor is currently experiencing an exciting period of growth. Well-established with an excellent reputation this contractor is able to offer excellent opportunities for progression and various other incentives. They work within a number of sectors including Residential, Commercial, Education and Healthcare. Their project values vary from around £2m through to around £7m.
About the Role:
* Oversee site staff with Mechanical Services Installations
* Ensure project is running on time
* Liaise with Project Managers and senior staff
* Liaise with client on project progress
About the Candidate:
* Worked their way up from a mechanical/HVAC apprenticeship
* Relevant site qualifications
* Able to lead and motivate a team
* Hungry for promotion and progression
* Experience of fit-out in commercial/retail sectors (Advantageous)
* Lives within the south London/Surrey/Kent areas
Points of Appeal:
* Growing company
* Prestigious projects
* Opportunities for progression
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Humres Recruitment. We often have knowledge of passive vacancies that companies are not advertising but would like to see talented individuals for. Feel free to contact us to discuss.
- Mechanical Supervisor
- M&E Contracting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job