The Contracts Manager (Sites) will be proactive in the management of the projects under their control, promoting a good team ethic and continuous improvement, duties will include:
- Preparation of quotations & tenders.
- Hands on management of site based Crane installation, refurbishment and upgrade projects, typically from initiation through to delivery. Plan and manage the project to meet the objectives of the business. The Contracts Manager (Site) will be accountable for the performance, health & safety and profitability of the project.
- Provision of documentation e.g. reports, programmes, risk assessments, method statements, surveys reports and O&M manuals etc.
- Promote and maintain good client relations.
- Undertake any other duties which may be necessary to ensure quality, safety, quantity and the needs of the business are met.
ONC in an engineering discipline with a mechanical bias or equivalent.
Full valid driving licence
Ideally to have:
- Site or project engineering experience
- Approved Person - Lifting Operations (desirable)
- H&S qualification e.g. NEBOSH certificate or IOSH Managing Safely (desirable)
- IT skills
- Good communication skills
For more information on this excellent permanent opportunity with our prestigious client please contact the recruitment team on or apply online
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job