An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Service Technician to join a leading FMCG manufacturer in Norfolk.
Due to their current growth plans, this UK leading FMCG manufacturer are looking for a Mechanical Service Technician that wants to join one of the country's main manufacturers. The business offers progression opportunities and additional training and development to achieve any career aspirations. This is an outstanding opportunity for anyone looking to make an excellent career move.
Mechanical Service Technician Requirements:
- Manufacturing or Production environment
- Experience in a workshop and field technician duties are strongly desirable
- Experience using electronic record-keeping systems is advantageous
Mechanical Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on production machinery
- Days role (7.00 - 17.00) 47.5 hour week
- The role is 90% site based and 10% field based
If you are interested in this Mechanical Service Technician opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job