Do you consider yourself to be hardworking and reliable with a passion for mechanical maintenance?
Then this is the ideal opportunity for you,
Randstad FM is currently looking for multiple Mechanical Service Engineers for ongoing work, based on a static site in Edinburgh, you will ideally come from a building services background and have experiences working in a fast pace environment.
- Carrying out all mechanical PPMs and Reactive works across the site.
- Dealing with breakdown /services, if and when required.
- carrying out tasks including repair, installation and maintenance of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems
- Repairing Valves & Pumps and Plant Rooms.
- Addressing and recording any new faults.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in a similar role.
- Must be qualified in any of the following: Mechanical Services, Mechanical Building Services or HVAC.
- Must have building services experiences.
- HVAC & AC Maintenance / Repair experience is essential.
- Will be required to carry out a Basic Disclosure Check.
If interested please apply with a copy of your most recent CV or contact Randstad FM on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.