Mechanical Service Engineer with experience of working on sewage pumps or wastewater pumps. The field service engineer requires mechanical & electrical knowledge and previous sewage pump service experience.
My client is a leading service provider in the UK and they are looking for a customer facing, professional mechanical service engineer to join their team working on wastewater and sewage pumps. Excellent mechanical & electrical experience is required for this position covering S, WF, DN, YO, and LS postcode areas.
The role would suit a Mechanical Service Engineer with experience of working on sewage pumps.
Mechanical Service Engineer Position Overview
- The role is covering the Yorkshire area predominantly (S, WF, DN, YO, and LS postcodes)
- Carry out risk assessments on each job as required and raise any concerns with line manager
- Advise line manager and scheduling department immediately if you will have a problem getting to a job allocated to ensure customer is informed and advice why this event has occurred
- Provide feedback on parts used in line with procedures to complete a task
- Carry out monthly stock takes on van stock or stock stored at lockups
- Carry out on-the-job training as directed by your line manager of new recruits
- Liaise with customers on site
Mechanical Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience in working in field service role - mechanical or electrical
- Experience of sewage or waste water pumps would be advantageous
- Qualifications in either mechanical or electrical disciplines desirable
- Proven ability to fault find in a range of demanding environments
- Full UK Driving License
Pum Mechanical Service Engineer p Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £26K + overtime + bonus
- Company Vehicle
- 25 Days Holiday
- Overnight stay allowance
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job