£30,000 per annum
12 month Fixed Term Contract
I am currently recruiting for a Service Controller who preferably has mechanical knowledge, to join a leading manufacturing and engineering company.
Based in Leeds, you will be responsible for dealing with telephone queries from clients - from assessing a customer requirements to providing quotes and progressing repairs and claims.
You key responsibilities will include:
- Assessing a clients needs by evaluating the situation over the phone and what support they may need, ensuring all relevant information is obtained
- Liaising with the Field Engineers to ensure prompt resolutions for your clients
- Using the tools available to you, provide estimations and quotations on the work and parts that may be required
- Provide updates to clients on repair plans and scheduled work
- Developing great relationships with key stakeholders and clients
To be successful in the role, you must have some knowledge of diesel engines and it would be beneficial if you have hands on experience with working with engines.
You must also have a good telephone manner and be able to handle difficult conversations and build rapport well.
If you would like to learn more about this position, please call Ami on .
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.