This is a fantastic opportunity for a mechanical reliability engineer to join a growing manufacturer based in Warrington.
My client are a well known brand in their industry and are investing heavily into their people and growing the business.
Support the Site Engineers to deliver the maintenance plan.
- Ensure correct use and feedback through the SAP to create history and working knowledge of the process.
- Control of maintenance documentation. Evolving knowledge base for operations and engineering. Develop SAP and become its expert.
- Enact and develop the Reliability Master Plan.
- Developing an 'Ownership' culture within Engineering and Production.
- Drive a culture of 'Reliability'.
- Improvement is asset availability.
- Develop the organisation to a greater proactive and forward focused state. Utilising tools such as; RCA, Pareto, FMEA etc.
- Detail maintenance plans clearly identifying work, cost, labour and spares against specified timelines
- Develop and use key metrics to measure the reliability performance of the assets.
- Open, honest and visible measurement of the maintenance plan and its impact upon the process.
- Support & deliver CAPEX and OPEX projects.
- Achieve the operating agenda for the given financial year.
Problem solving techniques such as Root cause analysis, Fish Bone, Is/ IsNot, 5 Why, Six sigma white or yellow belt or have good understanding.
- Some Knowledge of TPM at any level or has worked in such environment. E.g. 5S, Gemba
- Understand Overall equipment effectiveness and can create and read graphs and Machine Availability figures analysis.
- Collect and collate data to present and graphical manner.
- SAP trained a plus. Able to raise requisitions and work orders (can be trained here)
- Can support and create standard Maintenance procedure.
- Understanding of condition Based Maintenance and its tools.
- Can investigate machine issues that are costing major downtime or regular downtime and can raise incident reports and think/discuss and implement solution to such problems.
- Able to deal with Contractors and Health and safety aware and dealt with Risk assessments, Method statements and work Permits before.
- Understand safe work ethics and Health and Safety (Trained in Nebosh a plus) or has experience working in difficult/heavy industry environments preferred.
7% matched company pension