Mechanical Project Manager
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 plus package depending on experience
A great opportunity for a Mechanical Project Manager to secure a position with a leading tier 1 M&E contractor. They specialise in the residential, healthcare, commercial, education and critical services built environment sectors. This role is for a £30 million M&E mixed use residential scheme in Central London.
With newly secured projects in and around London my client are seeking an experience Mechanical Project Manager to join their team. The business have been running for over 30 years and currently have a turnover in excess of £60 million.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to the correct specifications and required quality / industry standards
- Delivering design and build projects
- Planning work in a way which ensures that key milestones and completion dates are achieved
- tender event schedules, design management strategy, project planning and Project Management systems
- Predicting cost to completion
- Financial management
- Client focused & skill to maintain relationships
- Self-motivated person
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Gain experience with a leading M&E contractor
- Work with a successful operational team
- Monthly social events
- Progression and view for promotion depending on performance
If you are seeking a new role within the M&E industry please contact Lily George on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'