Job Title: Mechanical Project Manager
Your Salary: £55,000 £75,000 + Package
Where: Central London
Job Type: Permanent
How to Apply: Online or by phone (Michael Stevens)
Who you'll be working for:
Do you want to work for one of the UK's leading and most innovative Services Contractors with more than 40 years of successful trade providing Design, installation, commissioning, facilities management and aftercare solutions? A company who boasts more than 500 specialist staff with particular strengths in the Retail, Commercial, High-End Residential, Hotel & Leisure, Rail, Technology and Educational Sectors, the question is, why wouldn't you?
This company is perfect for Mechanical Project Managers that are looking for a rewarding environment and a business that can provide genuine long term career prospects.
For all your hard work you will get some nice benefits too. Travel/Car Allowance, Healthcare, Death in Service & Pension.
You will be involved in a new build 5* landmark hotel in Central London boasting 350+ rooms with several basement floors and a collective M&E package value of Â£35m. The project should be completed late 2020. The basement facilities will include two floors of Plant, Spa, Gym, Pool and Kitchen Facilities, two Cinema Screens, Ballroom, Restaurant and Retail facilities and the client will be undertaking the complete M&E installation for Shell & Core, Fit Out and a £1m Data package.
Acting as Primary Contractor for the development the client is ensuring this project is fully resourced so all requirements are in addition to the existing project team.
If this sounds like a project you can get stuck into, apply today.
Some of your responsibilities:
- The role of Mechanical Project Manager is to plan, implement and deliver projects according to programme, budget and quality and to maintain the company's standard of work in all duties, especially to manage Clients expectations so as to create a professional and positive perception
- Review of the Scope, be actively involved in the production of presentation documents where required
- Better buying of all packages, in line with company policy
- Issuing technical submittals of all Equipment / Packages
- Issue all programmes pre-construction
- Manage overall project delivery from inception to practical completion
- Quality control
- Sub-Contractor management
- Commissioning and handover
You must have:
- Ideally at least 3 Years' experience of managing Mechanical Installation projects at this level of seniority
- HNC or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent is preferred
- Major projects experience would be preferred of £2m mechanical package value and above
- Longevity demonstrated through previous employment
Ready to get going?
Well, get in touch with Michael Stevens on !
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job