We are currently looking for a Mechanical Project Manager for a leading rail organisation.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced PM to utilise his/her skills and work with a globally renowned company and develop his/her career further.
If you are interested in this position then please call Caabe Crampton or alternatively please apply with you up to date C.V
For this role the ideal candidate will have the below experience & education:
- Mechanical based degree preferably with a production engineering bias or equivalent substantial experience
- Project Management qualifications required e.g. APMP, Prince2
- Experience in managing high volume projects
- Repair and overhaul experience would be advantageous
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Well-developed presentation and communication skills.
Specific Skills & Knowledge:
- Highly preferable to have rolling stock and rail industry experience
- Strong customer focus and understanding of commercial realities and implications
- Assertive leader, able to raise personal game under pressure.
- Well-developed negotiating skills based upon good technical and commercial understanding and pragmatism where necessary
- Visible and approachable. Builds trust and operates with integrity and openness
- Intellectually strong in terms of understanding concepts, producing persuasive arguments and defending strategic and tactical decision making.
- Full UK driving licence.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job