Mechanical Project Manager
MECHANICAL PROJECT MANAGER
An excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Project Manager to join an independent M&E Contractor & FM provider in the Hertfordshire area.
About the company:
My client are a multi disciplined Building Services, Engineering and FM company based in the Hertfordshire area.
- Construction and Fit-Out Services
- Full FM Services; Planned & Reactive Maintenance and 24/7 Call Out
- M&E Projects; Full Mechanical & Electrical Fit Outs
- They are growing and having won new contracts in the Greater London and South East recently, they are looking to add a Mechanical Project Manager to their successful engineering projects team.
The Mechanical Project Manager will take ownership and responsibility for their projects and the teams working on them, you will understand that building and managing relationships is key.
Mechanical Project Manager Qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 or HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering or Qualified Plumbing with relevant industry qualifications
- SMSTS Holder
- Experience with Project Management software packages (i.e. Prince)
Mechanical Project Manager Duties & Responsibilities
The role of the Mechanical Project Manager is to plan, implement and deliver projects according to programme, budget and quality.
- You will have overall responsibility for the successful project delivery;
- Taking the Project from the estimating team via a project hand over
- Review of the Scope, be actively involved in the production of presentation documents where required.
- Better buying of all packages, in line with company policy
- Issuing technical submittals of all Equipment / Packages
- Issue all programmes pre construction
- Manage overall project delivery from inception to practical completion
- Quality control
- Sub-Contractor management
- Commissioning and handover
- To provide status reports to the Directors on all projects they are responsible for via Monthly/Weekly project and meetings and progress report issue.
- To work with and maintain the existing company project processes.
- To develop and maintain due regard for safe working practices on site and report any breaches of Health and Safety to the Health and Safety Officer and responsible site person
- To work closely to the Client to ensure all work is carried out correctly and within the allocated time.
- To maintain all required project documentation.
- Conduct a post contract project review meeting to obtain feedback from all involved and produce a project 'close out’ report detailing strengths, weaknesses and areas for improvement
- To observe and abide by the Company’s Health and Safety polices.
The Mechanical Project Manager Salary & Package:
- Salary is negotiable but around £60,000 to £65,000 + Package
- Pension Scheme
- 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
So if you would like to join a company with a personal and professional approach to the M&E sector and advance your career as a Mechanical Project Manager, then send your CV in today!
- Building Services
- Mechanical Engineering
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"