Mechanical Project Manager - Derby - £45,000 - 50,000 + Car - Mechanical Contractor
Your new company
A national Building Services contractor based in Derby. They design and install mechanical and electrical services on construction projects in all major sectors. Working with local authority and local contractors.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the planning and delivery of Mechanical Building Services (HVAC) projects for a national M&E Contractor. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of high value projects for a variety of different clients. Projects are typically based in the East Midlands.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience delivering mechanical services projects (HVAC) from initial concept through to final handover (Values of at least £1million)
- Procurement of labour and materials
- Mechanical design experience would be preferable.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Health & Safety aware
- Track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
What you'll get in return
- Salary Range: £45,000 - £50,000
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- 24 days holiday
- Laptop / Mobile Phone
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.