Mechanical Project Manager required for our client who are a specialist Air Conditioning and Ventilation company based in Manchester. They are currently turning over £9M and have rapidly increased their growth over the last few years - due to this success and growth of the business they are now looking to add a seasoned Project Manager to the Projects Department. The candidate must live within a commutable distance to Manchester and will be managing a number of projects at any one time in varying values.
The Project Manager will be required to manage and deliver mechanical installation and fit out projects within the commercial sector. As the Project Manager you will be attending client meetings, liaising with sub-contractors, attending site visits, project reporting, costing, surveying and monitoring design specifications.
The Project Manager must have good technical knowledge of mechanical systems specifically air conditioning and ventilation products such as VRVs, VRFs, Split and Multi Splits
Mechanical Project Manager Position Requirements
- Based within a commutable distance of the company's head office in Manchester
- Technical knowledge of air conditioning and ventilation systems with such manufacturers as Mitsubishi and Daikin
- 5 years' previous experience managing projects as well as other duties
- Full UK License
- Comfortable managing multiple projects from £10K - £1M
Mechanical Project Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £35K - £55K + DOE
- Commission structure to be discussed at interview
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
- Car Allowance
- Laptop, Mobile etc.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job