Mechanical Project Manager required for our client who are a specialist Mechanical Engineering company based near Hemel Hempstead who have an outstanding reputation for the design and installation of Air Conditioning and Ventilation system. They are looking for a Mechanical Project Manager to join their successful and expanding project team, the ideal candidate should be based close to the office in Hemel Hempstead.
The Project Manager will be required to manage and deliver mechanical installation and fit out projects within commercial sector across London and the Home Counties. Project values will vary from £10K - £1M and the Mechanical Project Manager can expect to handle multiple projects at any one time. As the Project Manager you will be attending client meetings, liaising with engineers, clients and sub-contractors, attend site visits, monitor and update relevant people on budget control, and manage all aspects of health and safety.
Projects will consist of refits and new installations throughout the London and Home Counties area, typically of systems such as VRV's, VRF's, splits, chillers, ventilation and others.
Mechanical Project Manager Position Requirements
- Based within a commutable distance of the company's head office near Hemel Hempstead
- Technical knowledge of air conditioning and ventilation systems with such manufacturers as Mitsubishi and Daikin
- 5 years' previous experience managing projects as well as other duties
- Full UK License
- Comfortable managing multiple projects from £10K - £1M
Mechanical Project Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £40K - £55K+ DOE
- Company Vehicle + mileage allowance
- Mobile, Laptop
- Performance related bonus
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy