Mechanical Project Manager
Mechanical Project Manager required for a Retail fit-out specialist M&E Contractor based in Brighton. You will work within a tight knit team, with senior staff above you for support and fully staffed sites to allow you to meet tight deadlines and increase profitability from projects.
Because of the nature of Retail fit-out projects you will be expected to meet demanding deadlines and manage staff and subcontractors to ensure the clients expectations are met fully. This role will offer the chance to grow and progress your skill set and for the right individual you will have a clear path set out for you to reach new heights within the company.
A list of expectations / duties can be found below:
- Pricing / Estimating knowledge
- Experience using Program management systems such as Microsoft Project
- Client facing duties
- Run Progress meetings
- Report back to head office / Operations Manager
- Value Engineering
- Commercial knowledge for Variations
- Sub-Contractor / Labour Management
In return you can expect:
- A basic salary of between £45,000 to £50,000 per annum depending on experience
- Additional benefits including pension and healthcare
- A clear progress plan to achieve you career goals
If you would like to hear further about this opportunity please contact Patrick Stone of Randstad CPE.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.