An experienced Mechanical project Manager is required to join a first class building services firm who specialise in providing Mechanical, Electrical & Construction services to developers, commercial clients and end users.
About the Client:
My client is looking for an experienced Mechanical Project Manager in and around Essex.
About the Role:
* To deliver projects to completion on time and on budget and to the satisfaction of all parties, expectations to be exceeded wherever possible.
* To identify, reduce and manage all risks (technical, statutory, health and safety, commercial or otherwise) associated with each and every project.
* To build strong relationships with sub-contractors, in particular preferred suppliers, to ensure cost effective solutions which meets our quality expectations can be delivered to our clients whilst managing the risk and ensuring back to back terms and conditions.
* Development of project financial plans for revenue and profit delivery.
* Manage the delivery of projects within agreed budget requirements with the target to maximise profit through cost reductions and better buying of sub-contractor services.
* Provide Trade contractors KPI's
* Provide trade contractors monthly audits
* Red pen design drawings
About the Candidate:
* Minimum 3 years PM experience
* Relevant blue collar mechanical experience
* Experience in Project Management within the M&E and Construction realms
* Proactive approach to leadership
* Computer Literate
Points of Appeal:
* Salary Negotiable depending on experience
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Humres Recruitment. We often have knowledge of passive vacancies that companies are not advertising but would like to see talented individuals for. Feel free to contact us to discuss.
- Mechanical Project Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job