Due to continued organic growth my client are proactively seeking an experienced Mechanical Services Project Manager to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in working on a number of various high profile projects within both the Public and Private Sectors.
The role will report to the Managing Director and is directly responsible for the control, management, and leadership of teams of directly employed and sub contract engineers and installation engineers and additional support staff within the maintenance and installation function. An effective relationship with the customers and colleagues is essential.
Brief outline of the duties
1) Required to supervise and direct operations on Mechanical and Electrical projects, ensuring projects are completed safely, to a high quality standard, on time and within budget.
2) Manage all aspects of programming of works and monitoring building progress; specified and alternative equipment submittals, compliance with regulations and issue weekly progress reports.
3) Supervision of personnel on site specialist sub-contract, agency and direct employees.
4) Co-ordination of installation - review design process to ensure that installations are fit for purpose.
1) Have experience of fixed price contracts with good appreciation of commercial aspects.
2) Have a proven track record of successfully delivering Design and Build projects within a relevant
3) Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and a good team player.
4) Project Management experience from procurement through to site delivery and handover.
5) Experience of managing projects up to £2M.
6) Be technically strong, client focused and proactive.
7) Hold appropriate project management qualification.
This is going to be a role which is integral to this company's growth and for the right person, could lead to a place within the Senior Management Team in the foreseeable future.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job