Mechanical Project Engineer
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large Global company that pride themselves on market innovation. The business based in Milton Keynes are searching for an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer to join their team.
The Mechanical Project Engineer within Milton Keynes would work as part of a large international company with a turnover of over £20 million in 2016. They pride themselves on a high quality of work while also having a strong team work ethic to ensure that they produce a specialist product to a high specification.
The main roles of the Mechanical Project Engineer within the Milton Keynes business would be;
Detailed design and development of machinery for the relevant industry
- Design for manufacture and assembly
- Liaising with suppliers
- Develop test plans and procedures
- Lead or support projects with stringent timescales and budgets
- Work cross functionally
The successful the Mechanical Project Engineer within the Milton Keynes business would be expected to have;
- A degree or equivalent in mechanical engineering to related subject
- Good experience of 3D CAD - inventor is advantageous
- Experience within a Manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills
- Ambitious personality
Competitive salary, apply for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"